Traxstech's Driftmaster Rod Holder Adapter Plate allows rod holders to use the 3/8" - 16 thread hole or 1/2" - 13 thread hole threaded shank to be solidly mounted to this plate. This Driftmaster Rod Holder Adapter Plate gives you the ability to slide this style holder into the mounting track and position the rod holders in any location you would like, without drilling each one in a specific location. Our Driftmaster adapter plates come in two options, a right-handed version and a left-handed version.
Driftmaster Rod Holder Adapter Plate – Right-Handed Part: #DMP-200
- This is for the Starboard side (right side facing the front of the boat)
- Right Threads - Any Driftmaster rod holder that has a right-threaded stem will be mounted on the right side (Starboard) of the boat. This eliminates rod tip from swinging around toward the rear of the boat when under extreme stress while trolling when a big fish strikes or a hang-up occurs.
- RIGHT-THREAD ROD HOLDERS REQUIRE RIGHT-THREAD BASES.
Driftmaster Rod Holder Adapter Plate – Left-Handed
- Part: #DMP-200LH
- This is for the Port side (right side facing the front of the boat)
- Left Threads - Left thread rod holders prevent a rod aimed out of the left (port) side from turning left during a hard pull. Any Driftmaster rod holder that has a left-threaded stem will be mounted on the left side (Port) of the boat. This eliminates rod tip from swinging around toward the rear of the boat when under extreme stress while trolling when a big fish strikes or a hang-up occurs.
- LEFT-THREAD ROD HOLDERS REQUIRE LEFT-THREAD BASES.
*** This is for the plate only; we do not sell the Driftmaster rod holders ***
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I know that the DMP-200 description says it is for either the 3/8 or ½ in rod holder, I just don't see a second drilled hole for the other size holder (I run both sizes on my boat). Just wanting to confirm that it has provisions for mounting either rod holder since the image provided doesn't really confirm it.
A: Our DMP-200 Adapter plate for Driftmaster Style Rod Holders has both hole sizes in it.
Adapter plate for Driftmaster style rod holders using the 3/8" - 16 thread hole or 1/2" - 13 thread hole threaded shank to be solidly mounted to this plate.
The Traxstech Difference
Made in the USA
All of our parts are engineered and assembled by hand in Chesaning, Michigan.
Signature textured finish adds durability to the solid machined aluminum components, hardens wear surface, offers a bright non-reflective finish, and is easy to clean.
Two Color Options
Personalize every part of your fishing system—even the color. Choose from our classic clear/silver or go bold with black.