Traxstech's Adjustable Arm Mount with Lift & Turn Base offers 360 degrees of rotation every 18 degrees and 6 up and down locking positions in 90 degrees with the stainless steel plunger assembly. Our adjustable arm mounts come in two different heights and the base plate of the mount can be used with the thumb screws in the track as shown. You can also use the four drilled and countersunk holes on the corners for hard mounting.
The top plates of our arm mounts fit the hole pattern for a Down-East S-17 Salty Bolt-On Rod Holder. You can purchase an adjustable arm mount with an S-17 Salty Bolt-On Rod Holder here.
An optional 3'' x 4'' sub plate (Part: #ECMP-4) can be purchased to mount first to your boat and then this standard plate will mount to the sub plate and allow easy removal by the four corner screws.
3 Inch Tall Adjustable Arm with Lift & Turn Base
- Part: #ALT-3
- Height: 3"
4 Inch Tall Adjustable Arm with Lift & Turn Base
- Part: #ALT-4
- Height: 4"
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Has our signature textured finish:
- Adds durability to the aluminum components, hardens your wear surface, no bright reflection, easy to clean.
- Every aluminum part is anodized after our texturing process to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
- Comes in 2 color options:
- Clear / Silver