Traxstech Ratcheting Rod Holder offers the following:
- One-Handed ratchet-ability, liquid smooth lifting!
- Has 17 fish-able positions, two positions past 90 degrees, for the ultimate in diver positioning.
- Fully enclosed ratcheting design with a large release knob for ease of use.
- All aluminum construction design with solid aluminum hubs in the center.
- Gimbal piece in the bottom of the tube to keep rod orientated.
- Keeper cap strap for safety storing rods while on the run to the next hot spot.
- Has the option to mount on Traxstech downrigger wing arm or horizontal trees.
Comes in 9 base styles:
GT-100 - Ratcheting Rod Holder
Oval base provides 45-degree side to side rotation.
GTLT-100 - Lift & Turn Ratcheting Rod Holder
360-degree rotation on base.
Ratcheting rod holder with Lift & Turn bottom on 45 degree T-bolt mount.
Ratcheting rod holder with Lift & Turn bottom on 50 degree T-bolt mount.
Ratcheting rod holder with Lift & Turn bottom on 58 degree T-bolt mount.
Ratcheting rod holder with Lift & Turn bottom on 58 degree T-bolt mount for Starcraft.
Ratcheting rod holder with Lift & Turn bottom on 90 degree T-bolt mount.
Ratcheting rod holder with Lift & Turn bottom on 90 degree T-bolt mount for tracker.
Ratcheting rod holder with Lift & Turn bottom on bracket for Alumacraft.
Proudly made in the USA!
Has our signature textured finish:
- Adds durability to the aluminum components, hardens your wear surface, no bright reflection, easy to clean.
- Every aluminum part is anodized after our texturing process to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
Comes with (2) Thumb Screws to secure it to your Traxstech Track system.
Comes in 2 color options:
- Clear / Silver
Traxstech offers a limited- lifetime warranty on all products manufactured to be free of defects in workmanship and materials, when used under normal operating conditions and when applied in accordance with specifications. Traxstech will repair or replace at its option, any of its products which have been found to be defective, provided that the product is shipped freight prepaid to Traxstech. The liability under this warranty shall be solely limited to repair or replacement of the company’s product within the warranty period and shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages or expenses associated with the warranted product. Any product of Traxstech, which is damaged due to misuse, abuse and /or negligence or has been modified or dismantled, will not be covered by this warranty. When returning an item, you must enclose repair paperwork with contact information and what is wrong with the product, please be detailed. Failure to include this paperwork may delay or void your repair options. You can download the required form needed for warranty work by clicking on the warranty page on this website.