Traxstech's Alumacraft® Rod Holder Adapter is designed to make alternative brand rod holders compatible on Alumacraft brand boats. Our Alumacraft Rod Holder Adapter is compatible with Scotty, Cabelas, Folbe deck mount rod holders, and S-17 model Downeast® Salty rod holders.
- Part # ACB-400
- Designed for Alumacraft boats with the Alumatrac® system
- Bracket Width: 4"
- Sold as a Single Pack
If you wish to have a Traxstech rod holder attach to your Alumatrac® system without using a track setup then you will need Part: #ACB-250 brackets to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this bracket to install mounting tracks on my boat?
A. No, This bracket adapter is for using other brand rod holders on your Alumacraft® boat.
This bracket accepts the Scotty®, Cabelas® and Folbe® deck mount rod holders and the S-17 model Downeast® Salty rod holder.
Q. Is the price for one or two?
A. The price is for one. These are sold individually.
Q. Is the Alumacraft® Rod Holder Adapter Plastic?
A. No. These are made out of aluminum to make them very strong and sturdy.
Q. What Products do you make for Alumacraft boats?
A. We have the following items that are compatible with the Alumacraft boat:
- Bracket Adapter (Part: #ACB-400):This is for using other brand rod holders on your Alumacraft boat. This bracket is compatible with Scotty, Cabelas and Folbe deck mount rod holders and the S-17 model Downeast Salty rod holder. Sold as a Single Pack.
- Alumatrac Clamps for Alumacraft Boats (Part: #ACB-250):These clamps are designed to fit in the gunwale track of Alumacraft boats. This bracket fits in the Alumatrac track system and allows for installation of Traxstech's mounting system and products. Sold as 2 brackets per pack.
- Single Rod Holder on Alumacraft Bracket Adapter (Part: #RH1-ACB):Traxstech's #RH1 Rod Holder is one of our most adjustable rod holders. It is a single lift & turn rod holder that comes attached to a bracket adapter. This super duty rod holder offers maximum positioning of your fishing rod by lifting and rotating every 18 degrees/20 positions. It also offers one-handed adjust-ability by pulling the tube sideways and then moving it to next set of teeth and releasing for full engagement and strength of all 20 teeth machined in the side of this holder. There are 6 positions from 0 degrees to 90 degrees and one position past 90 degrees to get the rod tip to the water if desired. We have machined a center hub to prevent lifting when used with Dipsy Divers® on the bottom and side sections. This is an aluminum machined rod holder you will not be disappointed with its strength and flexibility.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Has our signature textured finish:
- Adds durability to the aluminum components, hardens your wear surface, no bright reflection, easy to clean.
- Every aluminum part is anodized after our texturing process to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
- Comes in 2 color options:
- Clear / Silver