C-500-2 / Two Replacement Plastic Caps for Rod Holder Tube Style

No reviews yet Write a Review


Part # C-500-2


Two plastic caps for rod holder tube style.


Can be used on all tube type rod holders that have a 2" diameter tube by 1/8" wall.


** Sold as a set of 2 **


Proudly made in the USA!


Warranty Information

This item is a consumable item and is not covered under any warranty.