These Traxstech mounting bases allow you to position your equipment strategically in our track system.
When removing your equipment for pleasure boating or storing your equipment in the off season, simply loosen the thumbscrews, slide equipment out of the track and your boat has a nice clean look.
Allowing you the flexibility that the Traxstech system offers.
The Traxstech swivel base offers an aluminum top plate that is pre-drilled and tapped for the mounting of your downrigger.
Our Traxstech downrigger mounts allow you to mount downrigger bases of other manufactures directly to our Traxstech system easily.
Our 3/8" diameter stainless steel plunger ensures positive locking strength in the 12 available positions to swivel every 30 degrees.
- Smoothest swivel available.
- Three different heights available to fit your needs.
- They are :
- SB-3 / 3" swivel base - This mount has a 3 inch riser height.
- SB-4.5 / 4-½" swivel base - This mount has a 4-½ inch riser height.
- SB-6 / 6" swivel base - This mount has a 6 inch riser height.
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel components.
Has the following:
- Universal mounting hole patterns
- A bearing system for smooth swivel
- Easy to use star-shaped thumbscrews
- 12 locking positions every 30 degrees
- Indestructible riser design
Fits most brands: Vector, Cannon, Fishlander, Big Jon, Scotty. Penn and Walker.
Proudly made in the USA!
Has our signature textured finish:
- Adds durability to the aluminum components, hardens your wear surface, no bright reflection, easy to clean.
- Every aluminum part is anodized after our texturing process to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
Comes in 2 color options:
- Clear / Silver
Q. What size bolts or screws are used on Traxstech down-rigger mount bases, the platforms are predrilled with holes? IE: PM-3 or SB-3
A. All of our holes are thread formed for a stronger hole, you will need to use a screwdriver when assembling. It is a ¼-20 thread size.
Q. What downrigger brands of are compatible with the Traxstech swivel bases?
A. Fits most brands: Vector, Cannon, Fishlander, Big Jon, Scotty. Penn and Walker.
Traxstech offers a limited- lifetime warranty on all products manufactured to be free of defects in workmanship and materials, when used under normal operating conditions and when applied in accordance with specifications. Traxstech will repair or replace at its option, any of its products which have been found to be defective, provided that the product is shipped freight prepaid to Traxstech. The liability under this warranty shall be solely limited to repair or replacement of the company’s product within the warranty period and shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages or expenses associated with the warranted product. Any product of Traxstech, which is damaged due to misuse, abuse and /or negligence or has been modified or dismantled, will not be covered by this warranty. When returning an item, you must enclose repair paperwork with contact information and what is wrong with the product, please be detailed. Failure to include this paperwork may delay or void your repair options. You can download the required form needed for warranty work by clicking on the warranty page on this website.