The Swivel Mount by Traxstech is the ultimate accessory for your fishing setup. Designed to provide maximum convenience and versatility, this swivel mount allows you to easily adjust the angle and direction of your fishing gear. Its sturdy construction ensures long-lasting durability and reliability. With a swivel base height of 3, 4.5, or 6, you can choose the perfect height for your needs. Available in Clear/Silver or Black, this swivel mount seamlessly blends with any boat or fishing equipment. Experience unmatched flexibility and control with the Traxstech Swivel Mount in the Swivel and Non-Swivel Mounts category.
Traxstech's swivel mounts allow you to strategically position your downrigger and other fishing equipment in our track system. Our swivel pedestals are compatible with most brands of downriggers including Vector, Cannon, Fishlander, Big Jon, Scotty, Penn, and Walker. Traxstech's swivel bases feature a pre-drilled and tapped aluminum top plate that makes it easy to mount your downrigger. Removing your fishing equipment is easy, simply loosen the thumb screws, slide your boating accessories out of the track and your boat has a nice clean look.
Downrigger Swivel Mount Features
- A versatile system that can fit the downrigger bases of other manufacturers in Traxstech's track system
- 3/8" diameter stainless steel plunger to ensure positive locking strength in the 12 available positions to swivel every 30 degrees.
- Smoothest swivel available.
- Available in three different heights:
- 3 inch (#SB-3)
- 4.5 inch (#SB-4.5)
- 6 inch (#SB-6)
- Aluminum construction with stainless steel components.
- Universal mounting hole patterns
- A bearing system for smooth swivel
- Easy-to-use star-shaped thumbscrews
- 12 locking positions every 30 degrees
- Indestructible riser design
- Allows you to take advantage of the flexibility that the Traxstech fishing system offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What size bolts or screws are used on Traxstech's downrigger swivel mount bases? Are the platforms predrilled with holes? i.e. PM-3 or SB-3
A. All of our holes are thread-formed for strength, you will need to use a screwdriver when assembling. The thread size is ¼-20.
Q. What downrigger brands are compatible with the Traxstech swivel bases?
A. Our downrigger swivel bases fit most brands: Vector, Cannon, Fishlander, Big Jon, Scotty, Penn, and Walker.
The Traxstech Difference
Made in the USA
All of our parts are engineered and assembled by hand in Chesaning, Michigan.
Signature textured finish adds durability to the solid machined aluminum components, hardens the wear surface, offers a bright non-reflective finish, and is easy to clean.
Two Color Options
Personalize every part of your fishing system—even the color. Choose from our classic clear/silver or go bold with black.