Looking for a way to use Traxstech's fishing system on your pontoon, bow rail, or boat arch? Our rail clamps allow you to attach a section of mounting track on your boat's round rail or square tube. These rail mounts provide the strength necessary to support and distribute the load of your fishing equipment so you can create your own fishable platform. With a rounded step tooth design, these clamps offer incredible clamping force so your equipment will not rotate—and your rails will not get marked up.
The diversity of our rail clamps' features are endless!
- Use these clamps with our tracks to expand your flexibility of all the equipment available to slide into the mounting track. Great for use on a pontoon boat as equipment slides out of the track and returns to a pleasure boat fast.
- When using these clamps with our track, we recommend one clamp for every set of holes in each track to spread the carrying load across your rail. Some rails on boats may also need to be reinforced, depending on your application.
- You can also use the wider rail clamps in a standalone application with our RH1 rod holder, add a beverage holder to your arch, or an additional pulley on your hardtop rail for a planer board towline.
Whatever your rail mounting application, we are sure one of our many options will help create a solid, strong platform to expand your equipment options. These rail mounts can be used in both a horizontal or vertical position.
Rail Mount Clamp (#RM-700)
- Fits from 3/4" through 1-1/4" diameter tube or 1-1/4" square tubes
Rail Mount Clamp (#RM-800)
- Fits 1-1/4" through 2" diameter tube.
Screw length per rail diameter:
- 3/4" Diameter Tube: 1-1/4 length screw
- 7/8" Diameter Tube: 1-1/2" length screw
- 1" Diameter Tube: 1-3/4" length screw
- 1-1/8" Diameter Tube: 1-3/4" length screw
- 1-1/4" Diameter Tube: 2" length screw
**1-1/4 square rail used 2-1/4" length screw
*Fits standard mounting tracks.
- Comes with two 1-3/4" stainless steel screws
- Includes two clamps per package
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Has our signature textured finish:
- Adds durability to the aluminum components, hardens your wear surface, no bright reflection, easy to clean.
- Every aluminum part is anodized after our texturing process to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
- Comes in 2 color options:
- Clear / Silver
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many Rail mount clamps do I need per track?
A. You will need one bracket per set of mounting holes. Depending on what size of the track you are trying to mount while using our Rail Clamps will determine how many sets you will need to purchase.
The following information will make it easy for you to determine how many rail mounts you will need:
- MT-6 (6-inch mounting track ) requires two clamps / 1 set of Rail Clamps.
- MT-12 (12-inch mounting track ) requires three clamps / 2 sets of Rail Clamps.
- MT-18 (18-inch mounting track ) requires three clamps / 2 sets of Rail Clamps.
- MT-24 (24-inch mounting track ) requires four clamps / 2 sets of Rail Clamps.
- MT-36 (36-inch mounting track ) requires five clamps / 3 sets of Rail Clamps.
- MT-48 (48-inch mounting track ) requires five clamps / 3 sets of Rail Clamps.
- MT-60 (60-inch mounting track ) requires seven clamps / 4 sets of Rail Clamps.
- MT-72 (72-inch mounting track ) requires eight clamps / 4 sets of Rail Clamps