Lost or damaged your pole for your TM-1000 / Traxstech Transducer Mount?
Want an extra pole to vary in depths?
The pole "requires the collar system" on it that tightens up to the pole and can be adjusted up and down to the depth you need in the water.
It sets into the arm yolk and the collar locks into place with a dovetail system that slides in and locks it into place while you are trolling or moving.
Traxstech offers 2 lengths of replacement poles for our TM-1000.
TM-1000-5 is a 5 foot pole, this is a standard length that comes with all our TM-1000's.
We also offer a TM-1000-7 it is a 7 foot pole.
**Collar not included, must be bought separately**
You can buy additional collars here Part #TM-1000-3.
Proudly made in the USA!
- Every aluminum part is anodized after our texturing process to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
Comes with the following:
- One 5' or 7' pole to be used with a TM-1000 ( Sold separately )
- The diameter of the inside of the pole is 1-1/4"
- **Collar not included, must be bought separately**
Comes in 2 color options:
- Clear / Silver
This item is a consumable item and is not covered under any warranty.