Did you lose the collar for your LiveScope Transducer Pole Mount? Want an extra one for your transducer pole to vary in depths? Traxstech sells replacement collars for your transducer mount. Our transducer pole has a collar system that tightens up to the pole and can be adjusted up and down to adjust the depth you need in the water. By having extra transducer collars, you can preset numerous depths and make adjustments even easier while fishing. This transducer collar mount sets into the arm yolk and locks into place with a dovetail system that slides in and locks it into place while you are trolling or moving.
- Part: #TM-1000-3
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Has our signature textured finish:
- Adds durability to the aluminum components, hardens your wear surface, no bright reflection, easy to clean.
- Every aluminum part is anodized after our texturing process to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
- Comes with the following:
- One collar to be used with a LiveScope Transducer Pole Mount (#TM-1000) — Sold separately