Part # ACB-250 - Bracket for Alumacraft® Track
This bracket will fit in the Alumacraft® track system.
Your boat must have the Alumacraft® track system for this to work.
It allows the Traxstech mounting track to mount on top allowing our Traxstech fishing product to slide in.
Sold as 2 brackets per pack.
Please see frequently ask questions above for how many brackets recommended per track size.
This bracket is also used to mount to the bottom of any Traxstech rod holder (as long as the plate for sliding into our tracks is removed), making our Traxstech rod holders attachable to the Alumacraft® track system.
- How many ACB-250 Brackets do I need per track?
- You will need one bracket per set of mounting holes.
Depending on what size of track you are trying to mount using our ACB-250 will determine how many sets you will need to purchase.
The following information will make it easy for you to determine how many Rail Mount Clamps you will need:
- MT-6 ( 6 inch mounting track ) requires 2 ACB-250 Brackets / 1 set of ACB-250 Brackets
- MT-12 ( 12 inch mounting track )requires 2 ACB-250 Brackets / 1 set of ACB-250 Brackets
- MT-18 ( 18 inch mounting track ) requires 2 ACB-250 Brackets / 1 set of ACB-250 Brackets
- MT-24 ( 24 inch mounting track ) requires 2 ACB-250 Brackets / 1 set of ACB-250 Brackets. Unless you are doing a down-rigger or 4 unit tree then you need 4 ACB-250 Brackets / 2 sets of ACB-250 Brackets.
- MT-36 ( 36 inch mounting track )requires 3 ACB-250 Brackets / 2 sets of ACB-250 Brackets
- MT-48 ( 48 inch mounting track ) requires 3 ACB-250 Brackets / 2 sets of ACB-250 Brackets
- MT-60 ( 60 inch mounting track ) requires 5 ACB-250 Brackets / 3 sets of ACB-250 Brackets
- MT-72 ( 72 inch mounting track ) requires 6 ACB-250 Brackets / 3 sets of ACB-250 Brackets
- I have an Alumacraft boat do you make anything for it?
- We have the following items that are compatible with the Alumacraft boat:
- ACB-400 / Bracket Adapter - This is for using other brand rod holders on your Alumacraft boat. This bracket accepts the Scotty, Cabelas and Folbe deck mount rod holders and the S-17 model Downeast Salty rod holder. Sold as a Single Pack.
- ACB-250 / Brackets for Alumacraft Track - This is a bracket to fit the manufactured track on the Alumacraft boat gunwales. This bracket will fit in their track system and allow the Traxstech mounting track to mount on top allowing our Traxstech products to slide in. Sold as 2 brackets per pack.
- RH1-ACB / The RH1 is one of our Traxstech most adjustable rod holders. It is a Single Lift & Turns Rod Holder. It comes already attached to an ACB bracket. This super duty rod holder offers maximum positioning of your fishing rod. Lifts & rotates every 18 degrees/20 positions for maximum all-around positioning. One-handed adjust-ability by pulling the tube sideways and then moving it to next set of teeth and releasing for full engagement and strength of all 20 teeth machined in the side of this holder. There are 6 positions from 0 degrees to 90 degrees and one position past 90 degrees to get the rod tip to the water if desired. We have machined a center hub to prevent lifting when used with Dipsy Divers® on the bottom and side sections. This is an aluminum machined rod holder you will not be disappointed with its strength and flexibility.
- Can I mount my rod holder directly to the ACB-250 Brackets?
- No, these are for mounting tracks. If you want a bracket to mount your rod holders to your Alumacraft boat then look up part # ACB-400
Proudly made in the USA!
- Every aluminum part is anodized to provide the highest quality available.
- Salt spray tested and proven.
- Sold as a set of 2
- Mounting Hardware is included.
Comes in 2 color options:
- Clear / Silver
Traxstech offers a limited- lifetime warranty on all products manufactured to be free of defects in workmanship and materials, when used under normal operating conditions and when applied in accordance with specifications. Traxstech will repair or replace at its option, any of its products which have been found to be defective, provided that the product is shipped freight prepaid to Traxstech. The liability under this warranty shall be solely limited to repair or replacement of the company’s product within the warranty period and shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages or expenses associated with the warranted product. Any product of Traxstech, which is damaged due to misuse, abuse and /or negligence or has been modified or dismantled, will not be covered by this warranty. When returning an item, you must enclose repair paperwork with contact information and what is wrong with the product, please be detailed. Failure to include this paperwork may delay or void your repair options. You can download the required form needed for warranty work by clicking on the warranty page on this website.